We are thrilled to share the news that mediguard have come on board to support the 13th annual Mouth Cancer 10KM...
The Mouth Cancer Foundation (MCF) Web Site
The MCF web site aims to help patients and health professionals find free information on mouth cancers easily. It provides direct links to the relevant sections of existing cancer sites and includes patient experiences as well as an online support group.
MCF complies with the standards of recognized accreditation organizations such as "Health on the Net". We subscribe to the HONcode principles. Verify here.
1. Any medical or health advice provided and hosted on the MCF web site will only be given by medically trained and qualified professionals unless a clear statement is made that a piece of advice offered is from a non-medically qualified individual or organisation.
2. The information provided on the MCF web site is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician.
3. Confidentiality of data relating to individual patients and visitors to a medical/health web site, including their identity, is respected by the MCF web site. We undertake to honour or exceed the legal requirements of medical/health information privacy that apply in the country and state where the web site and mirror sites are located.
4. Where appropriate, information contained on this site will be supported by clear references to source data and, where possible, have specific HTML links to that data. The date when a clinical page was last modified will be clearly displayed.
5. Any claims relating to the benefits/performance of a specific treatment, commercial product or service will be supported by appropriate, balanced evidence in the manner outlined above in Principle 4.
Transparency of authorship
6. The MCF web site will seek to provide information in the clearest possible manner and provide contact addresses for visitors that seek further information or support. Click here to contact us.
Transparency of sponsorship
7. Support for the MCF web site will be clearly identified, including the identities of commercial and non-commercial organisations that have contributed funding, services or material for the site.
Honesty in Advertising and Editorial Policy
8. The MCF web site accepts sponsorship to help meet its costs. Support for this web site will be clearly identified, including the identities of commercial and non-commercial organisations that have contributed funding or services for the site. Any promotional material used will be presented to viewers in a manner and context that facilitates differentiation between it and the original editorial created by MCF.